Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mathteam and crocheting

I am on the math team at my school. We are severely in-debt, and if things continue with no recruiting we will have more officers than members. So I am considering giving a portion of my ebay profits to the mathteam. My ebay items consist of mainly crocheted hats. This is of course when I actually post them on ebay. On a similar note my mom has asked me to crochet her covers for her back-support rolls. The yarn is faux-mohair in a seafoam, dusty-pine, light turquoise kinda color. It's Jiffy from Lion Brand in country green. It is very fuzzy, and a little hard crochet in the round for some reason. But it comes out light and lofty and pretty, it would make the perfect flapper cloche, wiht like a ribbon, of course for ebay, and maybe my mom. I. Would. Never. Wear. A. Cloche. It would be way too girly. I'm getting an MRI tommorrow, wish me luck and apperantly my braces aren't a problem.

No comments: