Thursday, April 12, 2007

¡Hey all!

Hi, this is the first post to my new blog, are you awake?. The title of this blog comes from when I'm staying up late on the internet and don't really know what to do. I get compelled to type areyouawake in to the url bar and see what happens. Usually I get one of those wierd link type pages for various medicines I don't need. I figure if anyone other than my friends who aslo have small blogs are reading this then they will probably read my blog in the midst of insomnia. In fact i'll probably update in the middle of the night too. I'll post links with long descriptions, thoughts I have in the middle of the night and knitting/crochet projects I am working on/have finished. Talk to you later my little insomniacs. That's what I'm going to call my readers. Bye.

No comments: