Friday, May 18, 2007

*Spoiler Alert*

I watched the CSI season finale last night. Creepy, the music, Natalie Davis is phsychotic. Oooh. I cried when I though that Grissom was going to bleed out right there. But the whole Sara thing leaves me kinda cold, she's not one of my favorite character, I kind of like Hodges better. Plus we all know the to be continued was just because they didn't know if they had to write Sara out or not. I'm only really mad becuase she's Grissom's girlfriend. I'm not being callous, Jorja Fox's performance feels stiff and Sara has become an increasingly unsympathetic character and her relationship with Grissom feels like a hearstring ploy. Not sure how much of this is the writing and how much of this is Fox's acting. As a note I have noticed that Grissom has gotten more and more excentric, open-minded and excited, not sure how much is the writing team gradually typing the character and how much this is Petersen honing the character, but I like. But the relationship does make him seem less, ... something. Not sure what, it brings him down to earth, he's deffinatly my favorite character. So yeah, to be continued sucks.

No comments: