Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Spideys and Smarties

So a night or two ago I was staying up late and my dad was watching Letterman, at the beginning they were seeing how many people dressed as Spiderman they could get in a Jamba Juice before new yorkers actually started caring. They put 21 Spideys in the shop, then they ran out of Spiderman costume, they also didn't have all male volunteers, so me and my dad played guess the Spidey's gender. So when they ran out of Spiderman costumes the sent in Superman, then a princess, Dracula, 2 people in gorilla suits, a dogfursuit, nobody even started looking until they sent in a guy dressed as Moses. At which point their was no room in the Jamba Juice. Anyway, thought is was funny.
It has recently come to my attention that Canadian Smarties aren't fruity, Spree-like candies, they are infact similar to M&M's. Live and learn. Still have never had one, I was just reading about them. I assumed that becuase their was no brown one that the colors indicated flavors in a small coated chew. Here's a picture to prove my point.

No comments: