Saturday, May 5, 2007

Just Life, but a little interesting, I hope.

So on thursday after school I went to the orthodontist, but they didn't do anything becuase they decided what they did last time was going to last longer than the stuff they usually do. Got to listen to Daily Planet and my mom and I went shopping. For culture credit in Spanish class I had to make some Mexican food, I was going to make tacos de papa, but all the recipes that didn't call for instant mashed potatoes were in spanish, and google tranlated papa as pope instead of potatoe (el papa is the Pope, la papa is the potatoe). So I was stuck with recipes that called for a kilogram of boiled pope, not good. So I made pan de dulce, or sweet bread. Search for it on about.com, that's the recipe I used. The breads were pretty good and made my house smell like a mexican bakery. In english class we abbriviated the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet, that was fun. During science class we are making hot air balloons out of tissue paper, to support the balloon while we were making it someone had to stand inside of it, we took turns but I spent the most time under, it felt sort of like that scene in the Matrix, right after Neo takes the pill, our balloon is red and blue, and my partners kept pushing on the paper to glue it. Other than that it was just really boring. I got home and and slept until NUMB3RS was on, then stayed up til 3. Right now we are getting the house ready to have the abestos removed and I have homework.

No comments: