Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mailbag Special!

So today when I got the mail I had two packages.

This is a styrofoam head that I got on ebay so I could start selling hats.

I finally got my balms for guest posting on Chaptastic.

Here's a view of their spiffy buisness card.

And here's the lipbalm, it's Crazy Rumors Perk French Vanilla Latte, a 5 out of 5 from Chaptastic and Alba Naturals Pineapple Quench, also 5 out of 5. With keychain lid, a buisness card and a thank-you note.
I think I should spraypaint the head for contrast against hats, what color do you recommend?

3 comments:

Rogue Onion said...

Hey...our schools got a bunch of those heads...maybe I could *cough* *costealugh* one and start selling hats! Or better yet, sell it on ebay and have hat sellers buy it! hmmmm.....

rayfreester said...

sort of like the nacho cycle. "i have hats/heads i should buy/sell heads/hats. but seriously don't take things from school, and besides which, what is your school doing with styrofoam heads?

Rogue Onion said...

Ok I really don't know. A while back, I believe my brother *cough* *coustolegh* a webcam from school. It's like the worst webcam I've ever seen. Y'know, come to think of it, our school has a ton of weird stuff laying around, from ethernet cords to...uhh...plastic bowling pins? gosh...