Thursday, May 17, 2007

Beekeeping? Groceries?

So recently Ja'son of Drivel Blog, has become interested in beekeeping and is incouraging others to participate in it so he has some sort of support or something. My lizard brain is going "HOLY HELL, BEES, BEEEEEES, BEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS. HOLY HELL MY MAN, BEEEEEEEEEESSS." I have an excuse, when I was small there were a lot carpenter bees in my neighborhood, scary as hell. But my mammal brain says that it would be interesting and fulfilling, it would help me overcome my fears. Plus free honey and beeswax, and it's completly safe. So yeah.
Also I have recently learned that as you get older you get more and more uninhibited at the grocerie store, not in the aspect of your purchases, but in what you will do at the store. I was told this when I was mystified when I was informed by my English teacher that everyone standing my me in the grocery line will get an education ( I tend to "encyclopedia" when people ask questions). Apperently as you get older you have no problem going to the store in your pjs, buying embarrassing things and talking to people nearby about anything. Anyone else have any experience with this? Oh yeah and I went to the dentist today.

No comments: