Monday, May 21, 2007

Detritous and winsheildwiper beats

I am always astonished by the amount and type of detritious that I find, yet no one notices the implications of this detritous. This morning I found amoung the usual rocks, cigarrette butts and dog doots was a tampon applicator, with blood. The mind boggles at the thought of how that came to be. I almost understand how one would find condoms around my neighborhood, it is a heavily wooded area, it's a little grody, but understandible. The mind boggles at the possiblities that are implied by a tampon applicator, with blood! You see stuff of the side of the highway and you wonder how someone managed to get a magazine, tissue box, carton of orange juice and a teddy bear out of the window by acident.
Also it rained this morning, which means that the windsheild wipers were on. There're two of them, they never start at the same spot on their half of the windsheild, and the blades move at different speeds. So there are all kind of crazy interference beats. This has bothered me since I was in kindergarten, but now I have the words to describe the issue, this issue seems to be a problem on every schoolbus I have ever rode on. *Sigh*.

No comments: