Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome back, it's almost the the 15th of July!

So yeah, sorry, it's been a while. In the meantime( and in no specific order) I have watched a few movies, I can review them as saved posts, found some good websites, celebrated 4th of July with lots of fireworks and the movie Independance Day, finished 9th grade, knit some stuff. My too goals for this summer are to finished reading the Harry Potter series from start to finish and do a year of math. So I have posts handled for a while, but they will be fairly spaced, mainly becuase I can't blog from my computer becuase Mozilla from 2003 can't handle blogger. On wednesday I am leaving for Cape Cod for my Aunt's wedding, I am going to have to wear what is essentially drag for my, even though I'm a girl, a dress, and because It is a nice dress and I haven't worn a dress since I went a sweet sixteen in February I will document the occasion. On August 8th I am going to get the surgery on my ankle.
On another note, I have a ton of worldbuilding notes in my old notebooks from this year. I am thinking of continuing on a blog so I can get feedback. Is anyone reading? Are you interested? I have a spacefrontier type world where your class is decided on by when your ancestors moved to space, a world with werewolves that is modern day and not a horror world and then a slightly more space opera/space as an ocean type thing with different aliens that are based on the type of animals might be from thier planets which may or may not be a continuation upon a world where humans are a universal DNA donor for all carbon based sentients and aliens form an allienance whith earth and we addvance and become culturally richer, eventually. On second thought I think that I won't make that a continuation. So anyone interested?

No comments: