Monday, July 9, 2007

Going in for more, 6 degrees of Michigan, Shipping, sucky cooking and I'm just going to go for it

So know that I have gotten into the swing of things I must blog more, muhahahaha/evil laugh. So multiple unrelated drabbles it is! muhahahah/evil laugh.
I have lived in michigan for 7 years, the weather is wierd, the animals are larger and fireworks are illegal. We don't even call it snow unless there is 3 inches of it accumulating, we call that a flurry, and it didn't even happen if it didn't stick. I am amazed at more many people I meet who you can trace back to this state in the shape of a mitten. 2 of my friends' parents are from their, a good amount of my teachers went to school their (altough 50% of our teachers in the country come out of the state, so this makes sense) I see people with Spartan or Wolverine jackest all the time. It just sort of odd.

*warning this video has non-explicit homosexuality, Avril Lavigne and one very bad word that implies that Avrilis a royal and ingages in homosexual incest with her mother, it rhymes with motherplucking princess*

CSI shipping, the fans have interesting names for for their ships, Brillows, CatNip, Snickers, GSR, Yo!Bling, Sandle and those are jsut the straight pairings (cookie to anyone who can correctly identify all of those and extra credit to those who can identify, tell my what the theme is and point out the non-CSI pairing correctly of the following, TheLove, TM, Two Beards make it right, CSR, Texas Hold'em) I'm still waiting for the new season and trying to decide if I want Jorja to sign or not, or if the whole thing is a publicity ploy from CBS.

I suck at making fudge, it never sets, nuff said.

I'm just going to dive in and make a world building blog, look for it in the intervening weeks.

*edit* this isn't my video, there is a prepnderance of Nick/Greg fanfiction and most of it is both good and tasteful and makes a good point about the chemistry between the two, not enough but almost as much as Grissom and Sara. ;P

2 comments:

ja'son said...

You should watch the good eats episode on fudge.That'll have you makin' fudge like a pro, all you have to do is harness/chanel the power of Alton Brown!

rayfreester said...

thnx, i've been doing it wrong. When ALton Brown uses Kosher salt the food is actually Kosher, He once got a rabbi to eat a bacon cheeseburger after Alton sprinkled a pinch on it.